30 Sep 4 Ways Cryotherapy Boosts Your Immune System!
Hey Twin Cities!
October is a month that seems to be another transitional time for us in the Midwest. Kids are coming home from school with runny noses, coughs, and if we don’t act now we could be sniffling and coughing all winter! We want to be able to hit the ski hill or trail, snowshoe, ice fish, play snow football & Pond hockey, all of the things that as hearty Minnesotans we have grown to love. If we are constantly fighting a cold, feeling lethargic, and not sleeping well those activities don’t happen as much…
Cryotherapy can be an amazing tool to boost our Immune System, and we wanted to give you 4 simple ways that it can do just that.
- Increase Circulation- When in a cryotherapy session, the body sends all of our blood from the skin to our core to protect our vital organs. While circulating internally, the blood becomes very rich in Oxygen and Nutrients. As our Cryo session ends and we step out, our blood vessels vasodilate, sending all of that amazing rich blood out to the extremities. This blood flow helps to improve cellular function and growth, while also improving Organ Function.
- Remove Toxins- Increased blood flow & organ function drastically increases the body’s ability to rid the body of toxins and waste. The increase in rich blood flow to the kidneys boosts their ability to remove any toxicity and waste as they are designed to do!
- Elevate White Blood Cell Count & Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines- White blood cells are the cells that help us fight infection and disease, that’s why we call them our Soldier Cells. Cryotherapy has been shown to increase the amount of these soldier cells, while also elevating anti-inflammatory Cytokines which help reduce systemic inflammation as well as keep more from building up. This plays a huge role in why cryo helps with athletic recovery, but also why people with inflammatory conditions such as Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Crohn’s Disease, MS, Fibromyalgia, and many others see such relief and benefit from regular cryotherapy use. The Cytokines help heal damaged cells while the white blood cells fight infection.
- Decrease Cortisol- In the human body, elevated cortisol and chronic negative stress can weaken the immune system leaving us vulnerable to illness and disease. With Cryotherapy, we are releasing a large dose of Endorphins which have shown to reduce cortisol. This reduction in cortisol strengthens our immune system!
We know that our bodies are amazing, but having been through winters in the Midwest we also know that we need all the help we can get to ensure we are healthy enough to thrive! Use cryotherapy to give your body a better winter.
We have some amazing Specials through the month of October, check them out below and call us to book your appointment today or visit our website to buy these specials online!
- One Month Cryotherapy Pass – $369 ($80 Savings) – This offers you one cryotherapy session of your choice per day for an entire month! This is an awesome option for jump starting your immune system going into the winter. Use Whole Body Cryo to stimulate a systemic response as we discussed above, and try a cryofacial for those days when you feel sinus pressure. Online Promo Code “Octoboost”
- 20 Session Package of Whole Body Cryotherapy or Cryofacials – $425 ($75 Savings) – Use this package of sessions to keep your immunity up and running all winter long. This is a great option for those of you who travel often and need to get your system firing after a long flight or busy week. A family of up to 4 can share 20 packs! Online Promo Code “Octo20”
Call us at 612-787-2796 in Edina/Minneapolis or 763-276-9452 in Golden Valley to book your appointment, or go to our website HERE to buy & book online!