11 May Whole body cryotherapy – as easy as 1-2-3!
Step #1: Complete the physical readiness form and waiver.
Step #2: Prepare to enter the cryosauna. This includes wearing undergarments, gloves, and slippers (socks, gloves and slippers provided). A light weight robe is provided to you as you make your way from a changing room to the cryosauna.
Step #3: Step into the cryosauna and enjoy the benefits of whole body cryotherapy.
- A trained technician will be with you during the entire session.
- Our cryosauna doors are incapable of locking so you can easily exit at any time if you feel uncomfortable.
- Although your skin surface temperature will drop to between 40° and 50° Fahrenheit during the 1 to 3 minutes you are inside the cryosauna, your body’s core temperature will stay constant.
- Unlike water or ice treatments, where the joints can remain stiff for hours, your body will immediately warm up after exiting the cryosauna and you will have full range of motion.
- Any type of condensation on the body will freeze during exposure. It is recommended that you wear dry undergarments and pat yourself dry with a towel before leaving the changing room. Do not apply lotions, oils, cologne or any alcohol-based products prior to treatment.